Workshop on Functional-Logic Programming '96
The 5th International Workshop on Functional-Logic Programming will be
held from January 17 to 19, 1996.
Castle of Rauischholzhausen
(near Marburg), Germany. The workshop will be organized by the computer science group of Marburg University.
- Scientific programme (PostScript)
- Participants List (PostScript)
- Time schedule:
- Tuesday 16.01.96: arrival & check in
- Wednesday 17.01.96: 1st day of workshop
- Thursday 18.01.96: 2nd day of workshop + social event
- Friday 19.01.96: 3rd day of workshop
- How to reach Rauischholzhausen (map
- By car: have a look at the map above,
in the village of Rauischholzhausen please follow the signs
'Fahrweg zum Schloss' which tend to point uphill.
- By plane: take a flight to Frankfurt(Main), take a subway
from the airport
to 'Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof' (main station) and then follow the
train instructions below
- Train from Frankfurt(Main) to Marburg (ca. 60 min), get out
at 'Marburg / Lahn'(main station), not 'Marburg Sued' which may
be an earlier stop of slower trains.
- From Marburg main station to the Rauischholzhausen castle: buses
organized by the University of Marburg (with round logo on it, waiting
in front of the building near the taxi stop) or
taxi. This depends on the time of your arrival, please contact us
if you will arrive late in the evening.
Similar to the last years the workshop will be an open forum to present and discuss various issues concerning the integration
of functional and logic programming, including semantics, language design, implementations, constraints and concurrency.
Its aim is to bring together researchers in the field of functional, logic and constraint programming in order to exchange ideas, to discuss new concepts and techniques and to improve the cooperation.
All participants will be accommodated in the
Castle of Rauischholzhausen, which houses a small conference center of the Rita Loogen, Philipps-Universität Marburg
Silvia Breitinger, Philipps-Universität Marburg
Henner Kröger, Justus-Liebig Universität Gießen