Large Advanced Module Databases
(dt. Großes Aufbaumodul Datenbanksysteme)
|Level, degree of commitment in original study programme||Intermediate module, compulsory elective module|
|Forms of teaching and learning,
|Lecture (4 SWS), recitation class (2 SWS), |
270 hours (90 h attendance, 180 h private study)
|9 CP |
Translation missing. German original:
Studienleistung: Erreichen von mindestens 50 Prozent der Punkte aus den wöchentlich zu bearbeitenden Übungsaufgaben.
Prüfungsleistung: Klausur oder mündliche Prüfung
|German,The grading is done with 0 to 15 points according to the examination regulations for study course B.Sc. Data Science.|
|Original study programme||B.Sc. Data Science / Informatik Wahlpflichtmodule|
|One semester, |
|Person in charge of the module's outline||Prof. Dr. Bernhard Seeger|
Based on the basic modules in computer science, further topics from the field of database and information systems are dealt with.
The students shall
- acquire basic knowledge and skills in the field of database and information systems,
- learn learn about the development of theoretical and system-relevant concepts in the field of database and information systems, and experience selected applications,
- practise IT working methods for data management (development and application of basic solution strategies and their formal description, training of abstraction skills, system development),
- improve their oral communication skills in the exercises by practicing free speech in front of an audience and during discussion.
Translation is missing. Here is the German original:
Keine. Empfohlen werden die Kompetenzen, die in den Basismodulen (themenabhängig) vermittelt werden.
This page describes a module according to the latest valid module guide in Wintersemester 2018/19. Most rules valid for a module are not covered by the examination regulations and can therefore be updated on a semesterly basis. The following versions are available in the online module guide:
- WiSe 2016/17 (no corresponding element)
- SoSe 2018 (no corresponding element)
- WiSe 2018/19
- WiSe 2019/20
- WiSe 2020/21
- SoSe 2021
- WiSe 2021/22
- WiSe 2022/23
The module guide contains all modules, independent of the current event offer. Please compare the current course catalogue in Marvin.
The information in this online module guide was created automatically. Legally binding is only the information in the examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung). If you notice any discrepancies or errors, we would be grateful for any advice.