Large Advanced Module Stochastics
(dt. Großes Aufbaumodul Stochastik)
|Level, degree of commitment in original study programme||Intermediate module, compulsory elective module|
|Forms of teaching and learning,
|Lecture (4 SWS), recitation class (2 SWS), |
270 hours (90 h attendance, 180 h private study)
|9 CP |
Translation missing. German original:
Studienleistung: Erreichen von mindestens 50 Prozent der Punkte aus den wöchentlich zu bearbeitenden Übungsaufgaben.
Prüfungsleistung: Klausur oder mündliche Prüfung
|German,The grading is done with 0 to 15 points according to the examination regulations for study course B.Sc. Business Mathematics.|
|Original study programme||B.Sc. Wirtschaftsmathematik / Vertiefungsbereich|
|One semester, |
|Person in charge of the module's outline||All lecturers of Mathematics|
Building on the basic modules Linear Algebra and Analysis and the advanced module Elementary Stochast, topics from one or more of the following areas are covered:
- probability theory
- stochastic processes
The students shall
- acquire basic knowledge and skills in probability theory and/or statistics,
- learn the development of a mathematical theory in the respective field and its applicability,
- practice mathematical working methods (development of mathematical intuition and its formal justification, training of the ability to abstract, proof techniques),
- improve their oral communication skills in the exercises by practicing free speech in front of an audience and during discussion.
Translation is missing. Here is the German original:
Keine. Empfohlen werden die Kompetenzen, die in den Basismodulen vermittelt werden.
This page describes a module according to the latest valid module guide in Wintersemester 2018/19. Most rules valid for a module are not covered by the examination regulations and can therefore be updated on a semesterly basis. The following versions are available in the online module guide:
- WiSe 2016/17 (no corresponding element)
- SoSe 2018 (no corresponding element)
- WiSe 2018/19
- WiSe 2019/20
- WiSe 2020/21
- SoSe 2021
- WiSe 2021/22
- WiSe 2022/23
The module guide contains all modules, independent of the current event offer. Please compare the current course catalogue in Marvin.
The information in this online module guide was created automatically. Legally binding is only the information in the examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung). If you notice any discrepancies or errors, we would be grateful for any advice.