Large Advanced Module Distributed Systems
(dt. Großes Aufbaumodul Verteilte Systeme)
|Level, degree of commitment in original study programme||Intermediate module, compulsory elective module|
|Forms of teaching and learning,
|Lecture (4 SWS), recitation class (2 SWS), |
270 hours (90 h attendance, 180 h private study)
Course requirement: Successful completion of at least 50 percent of the points from the weekly exercises.
Examination type: Written or oral examination
|German,The grading is done with 0 to 15 points according to the examination regulations for study course B.Sc. Computer Sciences.|
|Original study programme||B.Sc. Informatik / Informatik Wahlpflichtmodule|
|One semester, |
|Person in charge of the module's outline||Prof. Dr. Bernd Freisleben|
Based on the basic modules in computer science, further topics from the field of practical computer science / distributed systems will be addressed.
The students will
- acquire basic knowledge and skills in the field of practical computer science / distributed systems,
- in the field of Practical Computer Science / Distributed Systems, get to know the development of conceptual and system-relevant aspects and experience selected applications,
- To practize IT working methods for distributed data processing (development and application of basic solution strategies and their formal description, training of abstraction skills, system development),
- improve their oral communication skills in the exercises by practicing free speech in front of an audience and during discussion.
This page describes a module according to the latest valid module guide in Wintersemester 2019/20. Most rules valid for a module are not covered by the examination regulations and can therefore be updated on a semesterly basis. The following versions are available in the online module guide:
- WiSe 2016/17 (no corresponding element)
- SoSe 2018 (no corresponding element)
- WiSe 2018/19
- WiSe 2019/20
- WiSe 2020/21
- SoSe 2021
- WiSe 2021/22
- WiSe 2022/23
The module guide contains all modules, independent of the current event offer. Please compare the current course catalogue in Marvin.
The information in this online module guide was created automatically. Legally binding is only the information in the examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung). If you notice any discrepancies or errors, we would be grateful for any advice.