Introduction to Scientific Working Data Science
(dt. Selbstständiges wissenschaftliches Arbeiten Data Science)
|Level, degree of commitment in original study programme||Profile module, required module|
|Forms of teaching and learning,
|Private study unter Anleitung, |
270 hours (270 h private study)
Examination type: Written assignment (summary of the publications considered in the literature search).
|German,Das Modul ist unbenotet gemäß der Prüfungsordnung für den Studiengang M.Sc. Data Science.|
|Original study programme||M.Sc. Data Science / Profil- und Praxismodule|
|One semester, |
|Person in charge of the module's outline||All lecturers of Computer Sciences|
- Independent scientific work in a field of specialisation
- Individual content and technical preparatory work for the Master's thesis
- Students should acquire the ability to independently examine and expand the state of knowledge in a scientific field on the basis of literature recommendations and to obtain an overview of the state of research,
- they acquire knowledge of subject-specific methods of literature search,
- they get to know systems supporting their scientific work in the field of the master thesis.
None. The skills taught in the intermediate and advanced modules are recommended.
- Je nach Gebiet der Masterarbeit
This page describes a module according to the latest valid module guide in Wintersemester 2020/21. Most rules valid for a module are not covered by the examination regulations and can therefore be updated on a semesterly basis. The following versions are available in the online module guide:
- WiSe 2016/17 (no corresponding element)
- SoSe 2018 (no corresponding element)
- WiSe 2018/19
- WiSe 2019/20
- WiSe 2020/21
- SoSe 2021
- WiSe 2021/22
The module guide contains all modules, independent of the current event offer. Please compare the current course catalogue in Marvin.
The information in this online module guide was created automatically. Legally binding is only the information in the examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung). If you notice any discrepancies or errors, we would be grateful for any advice.