Specialization Module Knowledge Management and Collaborative Technologies
(dt. Vertiefungsmodul Wissensmanagement und kollaborative Technologien)
|Level, degree of commitment in original study programme||Advanced module, compulsory elective module|
|Forms of teaching and learning,
|Lecture (3 SWS), recitation class (1 SWS), |
180 hours (60 h attendance, 120 h private study)
Course requirement: Successful completion of at least 50 percent of the points from the weekly exercises.
Examination type: Written or oral examination
|German,The grading is done with 0 to 15 points according to the examination regulations for study course M.Sc. Business Informatics.|
|Original study programme||M.Sc. Wirtschaftsinformatik / Wirtschaftsinformatik Vertiefung|
|One semester, |
|Person in charge of the module's outline||N.N.|
According to the announcement, various topics will be dealt with in depth from a practice-oriented and/or current perspective, in particular from the following areas
- Strategy and Processes
- Organization and Culture
- Digital Working Groups
- Digital Communities
- Digital content management
- Knowledge acquisition and knowledge distribution
- Methods of knowledge management in semi-structured databases
- Digital and collaborative innovations
- Integration of internal and external company information systems
The students shall
- acquire advanced knowledge and skills in knowledge management and collaborative technologies,
- become familiar with the theory of the respective area and get to know selected applications,
- practice methods of business informatics,
- improve their oral communication skills in the exercises by practicing free speech in front of an audience and during discussion.
None. The competences taught in the following modules are recommended: Object-oriented Programming, Algorithms and Data Structures. In addition, the competences that are taught in the intermediate modules (depending on the topic) are recommended.
This page describes a module according to the latest valid module guide in Sommersemester 2021. Most rules valid for a module are not covered by the examination regulations and can therefore be updated on a semesterly basis. The following versions are available in the online module guide:
- WiSe 2016/17 (no corresponding element)
- SoSe 2018 (no corresponding element)
- WiSe 2018/19
- WiSe 2019/20
- WiSe 2020/21
- SoSe 2021
- WiSe 2021/22
The module guide contains all modules, independent of the current event offer. Please compare the current course catalogue in Marvin.
The information in this online module guide was created automatically. Legally binding is only the information in the examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung). If you notice any discrepancies or errors, we would be grateful for any advice.