Small Specialization Module Graphics and Multimedia Programming
(dt. Kleines Vertiefungsmodul Grafik und Multimedia)
|Level, degree of commitment in original study programme||Advanced module, compulsory elective module|
|Forms of teaching and learning,
|Lecture (2 SWS), recitation class (2 SWS), |
180 hours (60 h attendance, 120 h private study)
Course requirement: Successful completion of at least 50 percent of the points from the weekly exercises.
Examination type: Written or oral examination
|German,The grading is done with 0 to 15 points according to the examination regulations for study course M.Sc. Computer Sciences.|
|Original study programme||M.Sc. Informatik / Vertiefungsbereich Informatik|
|One semester, |
|Person in charge of the module's outline||Prof. Dr. Thorsten Thormählen|
Continuation of the contents of an advanced module and exemplary treatment of current results under inclusion of new research literature.
The topics come from the field of graphics and multimedia programming.
The students shall
- acquire in-depth knowledge and skills in graphics and multimedia,
- be introduced to current research results and learn how to deal with research literature,
- practice computer science working methods for graphic and multimedia programming (development and application of basic solution strategies and their formal description, training of abstraction skills, system development),
- improve their ability to work scientifically, solve problems and communicate.
This page describes a module according to the latest valid module guide in Wintersemester 2021/22. Most rules valid for a module are not covered by the examination regulations and can therefore be updated on a semesterly basis. The following versions are available in the online module guide:
- WiSe 2016/17 (no corresponding element)
- SoSe 2018 (no corresponding element)
- WiSe 2018/19
- WiSe 2019/20
- WiSe 2020/21
- SoSe 2021
- WiSe 2021/22
- WiSe 2022/23
The module guide contains all modules, independent of the current event offer. Please compare the current course catalogue in Marvin.
The information in this online module guide was created automatically. Legally binding is only the information in the examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung). If you notice any discrepancies or errors, we would be grateful for any advice.